Quotes Of Heroes

Thursday, November 29, 2007


Isaac Mendez: I don't want to lose you. But if you don't believe in me you shouldn't be here.
Simone Deveraux: Fine. You think you can paint the future, paint one without me in it.

Mohinder Suresh: My father spent his life chasing after this insanity. Now I'm wasting mine trying to prove he was sane.

Hiro Nakamura: My only concern is should I hide my true identity? A costume maybe?
Ando Masahashi: You start talking about capes and tights and I'm out of here.


Niki Sanders: Sometimes I look in the mirror and I'm not sure it's me looking back.

Claire Bennet: I walked through fire and I didn't get burned.

Micah Sanders: Why don't you believe Dad's innocent? You should be helping him.
Niki Sanders: I know you want to believe in your father... But one day they're going to catch him and send him away for a long time.
Micah Sanders: They'll never find him.
Niki Sanders: Do you know where he is?

Hiro Nakamura: Save the cheerleader, save the world.

Claire Bennet: [to HRG] Someone has to protect this family... from you.


Hiro Nakamura: Yatta!

Hiro Nakamura: That's fighting dirty.
Takezo Kensei: That's fighting smart sir. Don't get me wrong I give him a fair wage... if he lives.

Peter Petrelli: [Peter sees a man in the hallway, in the past few episodes, he was Kensei] Who are you?
Adam: Don't you remember me Peter? I'm Adam.