The Lost Room, The Comb And The Box

Thursday, December 6, 2007


The Comb and the Box

Joe Miller is on the run after being framed for his partner's murder. He joins forces with Legion member Jennifer Bloom to find the Object that will help find his daughter, Anna. Along the way they learn about the Room's mysterious past. Martin Ruber searches for an object to gain membership in the Order of the Reunification.

Quotes

Jennifer: Here's some fake I.D.'s, a couple of credit cards. They should last for a while.
Joe: "Joe Doorman?" Hilarious.
Wally: I don't believe in ghosts, all right?
Joe: Yeah, me neither. I mean, magic bus ticket - sure. But ghosts, no.
Suzie: Can I see the key?
Joe: Can I point my gun at you?


Trivia

-The pen burns anything when clicked.
-Objects:

-The Comb stops time for up to 10 seconds.

The Glass Eye has the ability to heal any flesh(locked away in the vault).

-The Glasses inhibit combustion

-The Watch Box prohibits entropy within a small radius(stops things from decaying).

-The Picture shows Room 10 at the moment before the Event in 1961.

-Deck of Cards has the ability to disorientate a person with visions.